Friday, September 26, 2008

Ready for the Real World?


One quick "Bryce story"... about 10:30 this morning Bryce asked "Where is Daddy anyway?" When I told him he was at work, he said "yeah but it takes a long day to get there so he is not there yet." Since Bryce went to work with Josh yesterday before school and left "before the sun was awake" which was utterly astounding to him, I knew he knew how long it took to get there. I said "well, remember Daddy leaves before the sun comes up so he has been there for awhile." Bryce said "well, you know, you pass my school on the way to mine and Daddy's work." And I said "so, you work there too now?" to which Bryce replied "yes, but you never let me go there!" Only 6 weeks of preschool and he is ready for the workforce!

This is what "4" looks like for Bryce! Never a dull moment!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I've missed seeing that little guy for a couple days! I love reading stories about him and his sayings--he does come up with some good ones, doesn't he? Hugs to you all--hope you are feeling better.