Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finally!!

Finally we have somewhat of a plan! I went to the doctor yesterday and have made a little progress. I am still not dialating but am now 75% effaced so that was pleasing enough to Dr. Song. I will be going to the hospital late morning on Monday (the 7th) and will be there all day that day getting my units of FFP (fresh frozen plasma) for my replacement therapy for my Factor XI deficiency. Then bright and early on Tuesday morning, Dr. Song will be coming to the hospital to start my labor with a Foley (sp?) bulb. Then, according to him, he will break my water on his lunch break and be back around supper time to deliver a baby! Those of you who will be thinking of this on Tuesday should not write this plan in stone, he told my friend the exact same thing last Friday and came back at 11 pm to deliver her baby, since I have done this before I am well aware that babies have a time table all of their own.
We just ask for your prayers as I deliver under the special situation with my blood and prayer for Collin as he is going through labor and delivery with me. I also ask prayer for Josh as he will be with me the whole time, for patience and strength. When, I had Bryce he was almost as worn out as I was when it was said and done! Now we add to the mix Bryce as he will be staying with Aunt Kiki on the day that I am in labor, something new for him! He is also having trouble at night already! He is getting up every night to, we suspect, see if I am still in the house. When Mia was born, I left in the middle of the night and he just woke up and I was gone, there is a chance that this may be on his little mind now! Also, please pray that all will go according to plan, pregnancy is unpredictable but they really don't want me to go into labor before the induction and pray for the doctors, there is a chance that there may be some slight disagreement between the different types of doctors working on me during my stay just pray that this is all worked out and I am no more the wiser!!!! Just pray for us. I think I am prepared, but also anxious and a little scared because I know what I am in for! Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me and this little guy for many many months! Hopefully the next post will be me posting as a proud mommy of a brand new baby boy!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

We are praying and praying and very anxious! I am praying that all goes well and that you have a wonderful experience this time. We know you'll get a beautiful reward out of it, huh? Love you sweetie.