Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update

Thought I would post an update for those who check regularly to see how things are going with the arrival of Baby Collin. Well, not much to update! I went to the doctor yesterday and am still not dialating and only effaced to 25% and Collin has decided to stay put for the time being, he pulled his head higher than he was last week so the doctor said "see ya next week"! We still don't have an induction plan! My father in law has been talking with a certain doctor from anesthesia about my factor XI deficiency and we are trying to choose a day when that doctor is on duty for maternity. So, our first option was July 2, a week from yesterday but with the lack of progress, Dr. Song doesn't think I am ready for that. So, the next option is July 11, which Dr. Song is okay with as long as I don't start dialating and making more progress before next week. He doesn't want to risk my going into labor and the situation be complicated further! So, pray for Collin and I, pray that it all works out for our best as far as health and safety is concerned! I guess at this point the idea is WAIT! Just keep us all in your prayers, I am getting considerably more uncomfortable everyday and I know my family has to be paying the price for this. Poor little Bryce, he understands and doesn't at the same time why Mommy can't do all of the playing that I have been able to do before and why Mommy needs to rest and I tired all of the time. In a few weeks it will all be over though and he will be wondering why in the world such a little guy can make such big noise when he needs something! Just keep praying for us!

1 comment:

Patty said...

We're praying for you and for Collin. Bryce will be fine--I promise. I will help you anytime with him! He's my bestest little guy, you know? I love you and your little family. We missed you today! Take care.