Wednesday, July 9, 2008

He's here!!!


Well, Collin Isaiah Greene arrived bright and early this morning! Our bundle of joy made his grand entry after 20 hours of labor at 4:08 am today, July 9, 2008! And yes, everyone they were right he was a large boy! He weighed in at 9 pounds and 3 ounces and was 22 inches long! We are both doing fine, a little exhausted but just fine! He is his big brother's pride and joy! He can't get over him and loves him dearly! The kisses are neverending! Thanks to everyone for the prayers. God is awesome and gives us beautiful gifts!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! He's absolutely beautiful and we are so delighted for you guys. We love it when people we love are happy! Tell Bryce we are proud of him being a good big brother! Now he and Ben have something in common! We will definitely be seeing you soon!

Patty said...

He is absolutely beautiful! This proud Nana loves him so much--from the first sound of that little voice! I'm proud of his mommy too--she's an awfully tough woman. I love you sweets.

Beverly said...

Jayme - your new "little man" is such a cutie but my, my he was quite a big boy. I enjoy your blog and go to it from Jennifer's. I hope you don't mind my "hooking on" that way. I feel I know you and your mother because of Jennifer - you will always be a good part of her life. Thanks for being such a good friend.
--Beverly