Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Big Baby!

Well, it was confirmed, I am carrying a large baby boy! I got to go to the doctor yesterday afternoon and we got to take another look at Collin growing like a weed! They did all of his measurements and checked everything out and all looks good. And yes he is definitely still a boy, we have the picture to prove it! Bryce went and did much better this time since he has gotten okay with the idea of having a baby brother instead of a sister. He just stood quietly next to me on a stool and started mesmerized by the "TV" on the wall. He asked us if he could please go and see what his brother was doing, it was so cute how can we say no to that! He is becoming more fascinated everyday by what is going on inside my belly!
Back to Collin though, after all measurements were taken and the machine did its calculating thing, it guessed his weight at 5lb 2oz! Then the doctor came in and uttered these words "5lb 2oz, wow, this big baby"! Just what the person who has to give birth to him wants to hear!! No really I am thanking God that he is growing healthy and strong! We got a picture of his face that his little cheeks look chubby and everything! Of course the part of him that is measuring the farthest ahead is his head!! I just ask that everyone keep praying for both of us as July 7th is quickly approaching and my desire is for a safe delivery and a healthy baby boy! This mommy loves her giant baby boy!

1 comment:

Patty said...

This Nana can hardly wait to meet that sweet baby boy--big or little! I can't wait to see how his brother reacts to him. I'm just excited. Take care of yourself and him. Love you all!