Sunday, March 22, 2009

Decoded by Nana!

Today after church, as always we were deciding where we should eat lunch. Before the question could be met with the usual round of "I don't care, wherever you want to go"s, Bryce pipes up (shocker right?).

Bryce: I know where I want to eat!

Me: Where is that?

Bryce: That place that you go the other way, not to our house

Me: Where? Give us a little more help.

Bryce: You know, you go that way (his arm went straight out in front of him) and they have chips.

Me: What it it called?

Bryce: I don't know but they have chips and crackers that are orange.

Me: Okay, what do you like there?

Bryce: Not just bread (with his hands making a box around his face)

So, I was thoroughly confused. And Mom who was listening to all of this thought a minute and said, " I think I know what he is talking about"

Nana: Is it Subway buddy?

Bryce: That's it!

To clarify, you turn the opposite way out of the church parking lot to go to Subway than you to to go home, he likes chips...anywhere, we had cheddar Sun Chips the last time (they do resemble crackers), and he would rather eat chips and stuff and not "just bread" (his sandwich I guess)

Thanks for the interpretation Nana!

1 comment:

Patty said...

You mean it didn't make perfect sense to everyone? hehe...he's so sweet. I love being able to have Sunday lunch with him (and his family) almost every Sunday. Thanks for posting! Love you all.