Monday, March 24, 2008

How big can I get?

I am finding out quickly how different a second pregnancy can be! At 23 weeks pregnant, I still feel like July is an eternity away but at the same time by belly is getting bigger faster than time is going by! I get comments and weird looks whenever someone new finds out my actual due date! And already I am outgrowing maternity clothes! And another new thing is that Collin seems to be much stronger already than Bryce at this same point, he has his times of making Mommy very uncomfortable! I really try to see those rib jabs as a sign that God has blessed me with a strong, active baby! My favorite comment on my belly came of course from my son! Over the weekend someone asked him what was in his Mommy's belly and why it was getting so big, without skipping a beat he looked up and said matter of factly, "she's huge"! I guess at three he hears more than we think!!!

No comments: