Thursday, March 6, 2008

Brand new at this!

I am very new at the whole "blogging" thing. I would love to update this regularly to keep famliy and friends involved in our lives wherever they are! God has blessed my family greatly and I love to share all of the amazing things he has done in our lives!
Bryce is growing up more everyday and you never know what is going to come out of his mouth next!
We are so blessed to be expecting another baby boy in July whose name will be Collin Isaiah, unless you ask his big brother, who will respond, "my baby's name is Boz"!
Hopefully as things continue to unfold I will be able to keep updated and I am sure you all will be seeing regular "Bryce stories"!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I can't wait to see more and hear more from "your world". I am very blessed to be able to be a part of your world sometimes. And, I do appreciate that so much. I love you all LOTS!!!